LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, May 27, 2004

It's right

It's totally official. Phone calls have been made. Portland here I come. The more I learn about Portland the more excited I get. I've been looking into living situations and areas of town to live in, and which singles ward to attend there. http://ldslinkup.com is a great tool. I search for Portland, send a message to people there, and have found some wonderfully helpful people. :)

Derek called just to work out Saturday plans. He's going to join the volunteers and mylself doing great manual labor here at "the farm" and then we're gonna hop in the car and head out to the Jersey Shore. He said it was bittersweet talking to me, and he'd better say goodnight before it became more bitter than sweet.

There I go - breaking another heart. But this one is entirely not my fault! I did more than I've ever done to prevent it. But, no more being persuer. Now I will stick to being persued. I'm better at it.

2 Comments:

  • this IS your mother,
    You are right, this might not be a good idea (but it is fun) Posting on the web I mean...
    Moving back west is a good idea. You have learned you can make fun wherever you go and that the Lord will be with you if you are with Him.
    Love you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • This is your Sasa - Cool! I could read your Mama's notes to you! You are a brave soul to let Mama in on your guts....but she's trustworthy and loving and wise, so you really don't have to be so brave! I love you both!
    (I'm really excited for you to go to Portland!!!! I hear it's beautiful there!) Someplace I'd like to visit someday!
    Yuv You!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home