LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, May 21, 2004

It's Movie Night

with Not-Doc Boy. First movies with him non-theatre-style. He'll probably want to cuddle. At this point, why not?

Derek even did what movie cuddling is possible in the theatre. My head on his shoulder, his head against that. Arm around me at the end, and a hug goodbye. (It's been a while.)

We were listening to yet another Old 97s album I hadn't heard yet, and he skipped a song saying "that's too poignant right now." Hmmmm - I'm going to have to figure out what that song was.

I was listening to the CD I'm borrowing now, reading lyrics, and one song spoke to me in a way that made me stay up late and write a song of my own, except I wish I was good enough at guitar to put an actual song to it. The lyrics are there, though. I write classical, I've never done otherwise. This one is in the style of the 97s. Watch for lyrics, I'm sure I'll post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home