LIFE IN YELLOW

Monday, May 17, 2004

Portland Sounds Good

I just got a job offer, from the job I had decided I didn't want. They want to give me a position that was better than I expected, with hours that don't look as bad as I expected, in Portland. Portland is one of my favorite cities. Second to Seattle, but without drastic volcano danger. Hmmmm-

I was just a bit bummed yesterday, and talked to my sister who really cheered me up. (Thanks Sas!) I don't know if I really have any great reason to stay in Philly. I would really love Portland.

Oh! Decision time!

2 Comments:

  • Yay! Yay!! Portland is close to artsy-granola town and that means I could come visit you! Oh, this is lindybabe, I just don't have time to make an account now because I'm at work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • Ooh, ooh! Yes, come to Portland (says idaho divorcĂ©e)! lindybabe and I will carpool to see you!!! (And I'm sure idaho white will be more than slightly thrilled... *grin*)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home