LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I haven't decided

A phone call from a job interviewer for a cool place in Rural Mass. called to see if I could meet with him in NY tomorrow for my third interview. I told him I wasn't sure if I could get off work, but I would check.

I was then unsure what to do. I'm not so sure I want the job, and even if I could get work off, was it worth it taking a day off work and paying for a trip to New York for a job I'm unsure about?

What are the cons to this job? Basically, rural Massachusetts, and that's it. It's perfect for my career goals, but imperfect for my life goals. Can I really tell someone I don't want a great job just because I'd rather be in a city area where I can have a better social life. Turning down a great job because I'd rather play more doesn't make much sense to most people.

But I'm a Yellow! That's what it's all about. AND, if what I REALLY want out of life is to be a mother, than I have to do what it takes find a husband. And that means play time.

Well, my boss said it's not enough time for me to get off anyway, so that answers that.

2 Comments:

  • Just checkin' if new comments work.

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 2:09 PM  

  • I'd say that worked out for the best, unless you want your own private "Walden Pond".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home