LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Guy Upon Guy

I first met Utah White, and I learned that, yes, I could settle down and have A Boyfriend. (He was a really good one, too.)

When I originally met Idaho White, I thought that I would probably never find someone as well-matched for me as Utah White was. But I learned that moving on can be moving better. (No offense Utah White - I know you sometimes read this.) But then I had to prioritize.

After Idaho White I learned that Moving On does not have to mean Letting Go. (I posted a nice blog on this - I wish I knew how to link you to it.)

And I think I have also learned that I can Move Up, and don't have to Give Up. There just may be some man who has the qualities I both Require and Desire. I spoke with a completely random (in a good way) Red in California, and though I would expect nothing to ever come of a possibility for a relationship-type-thing, (CA, NJ, PA, Oh Hey) I have again a reassurance that "My Type" does exist - not just on paper.

I often wonder if my expectations are completely unrealistic. But I don't think they are. I think they are reasonable. And so, again determined, I will not settle. . . but I would prefer to be a wife and mother in this lifetime. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home