LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

There was, in the dream...

Have you ever had one of those dreams that just feels important? I had several last night, and for some reason, even during them, I asked to remember them because they were of some importance - but during the dream it was mostly just watching.

This morning I woke up and began writing down images I could remember, as fast as I could. I filled up the rest of my current journal with it. As I was finishing up, I recognized some patterns - and maybe even some of the possible significance.

There were three things, one of which was always there: The cute boys from the baseball team in high school, Latino Boys, or Derek. All of these were desires of mine at one time or another, but I had no desire for them in my dream. I was happy without them.

I think this clinches it. Derek is not for me, and I can go on having fun with him, and not have to worry about liking him more than I should. I feel great this morning! (This was an episode from My So Called Life! Now I just need my best girl friend to hook up with Derek - but I don't have a best girl friend, and Derek isn't anything like Jordan Catalano!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home