LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

He's Only Trying to Help...

Derek and I are planning a camping outing for Friday - and planning to invite a bunch of people. He personally emailed Not-Doc Boy to invite him. I was hoping he wouldn't be there. He called to tell me he couldn't come.

I know they're friends, but is Derek personally inviting him because he knows how much Not-Doc Boy likes me... you know "Yellow's going to be there"... or just because they're friends? Not-Doc Boy isn't the camping type at all. He's the hip-hop let's play basketball or tennis type. Nice guy, not my type. Derek is the folk & indie rock camping and outdoors as much as possible type. I know.

I'm going to tell Derek not to be helpful... don't HELP Not-Doc Boy have more opportunities with me. He's really starting to bother me... He's a nice guy, I don't want to hurt his feelings, but more and more I KNOW I'm not interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home