LIFE IN YELLOW

Monday, April 19, 2004

A Picnic in the Park -

Not-Doc Boy had been bugging me all week to do something on Saturday. Of course, I was already going dancing Saturday night - so it had to be a daytime activity.

Well, I just got a map of a nearby state park - and discovered there's a large lake with a beach within five miles of my place. So, we had a great picnic (well - he selected the food, and I'm too picky about food to be overly imppressed... but I'm happy he made his own decisions about food for once) on a great day outside.

We talked more about our previous dating experiences. He never dated because he was insecure about being overweight. It's surprising to believe he was ever either. He comes off as so confident, and he's very fit. I thought the talk was good enough for him to really understand that I think he's a great guy, but there's just no interest in him as a boyfriend. But he was still his constantly pursuing self on Sunday, so I think I'm going to have to spell things out in black and white for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home