LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The Phone Call

Not-Doctor Boy wanted to know my schedule for the week on Monday. I didn't answer him yet because I wanted to give Derek the first choices at filling my schedule.

Derek called Monday night, just to call. I was hoping he'd mention doing something this week (aka ask me out) but he didn't. I thought it would be his turn, as I seem to ask him most of the time. Oh well. He did check to see that I was coming to class Wednesday (tonight). But c'mon man! Call me! Ask me out! It's your turn.

Perhaps I'll ammend my thought about what Derek will do when he learns of Not-Doctor Bay chasing me. (Did I mention a good friend of Derek's saw Not-Doctor Boy and I together last weekend?)
Before I said he'd either step up and compete, or be relieved. I decided I don't want him to be relieved, but I forgot what I usually do in a situation like that... back off and let the other one go for it. I don't want Derek to do that!

So, now that I am getting to know his other friends a bit, I think it's time to try to discover what he thinks about things through them... I'll talk to Video Boy... (the friend who made the video I linked to a while back.) Maybe he'll give me some good news, or at least help clarify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home