LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Movie (Starsky and Hutch) with Derek last night WAS a go - and was a blast. I definitely could have gotten away with more physical contact... but I kept it at a bare minimum (and those were really all his doing, though I held onto the strings from the hood of his jacket for a long time). It's a power thing. HE will now do the chasing, and I will leave him wanting more. I think I could even have gotten a goodnight kiss out of him... but I left the car with not even a hug, but a very great smile. He even prolonged the movie by finding dessert afterward. In his fantastic way of teasing, he said he decided spending time with me was not *that* bad.

Controlling the Derek fun-ride will be so much easier now that Doctor Boy is in the picture. (There was a message from him - he called @ 7 last night.) Unfortunately... I'll have to do the great balancing act of making sure I don't break any hearts (too badly). I like Doctor Boy, but it's way too early to tell if there's any potential for really liking him, and I really like Derek, but I don't know if there's potential for him *really* liking me.

And there's wanna-be lawyer on the side. And another young one too, who I began teaching how to dance. New one actually used to live in a real live compound in Idaho. Not only that, but its one I know of... one that was trying to grow right near my parents place. We shall call him Survival Boy. He seems recovered and normal now. I think Philly is as far away from his own private Idaho as he could get. Don't worry... it was not the kind of compound where racism was a factor. I couldn't tollerate that. I have no interest in Survival Boy other than I'll teach as many boys to dance as I can, and make them pay me with dinner and such. I doubt I'll have to worry about him developing a like for me. Strictly a dancing relationship.

Happy girl. Too bad I don't know any of these boys well enough to assign them colors yet. Survival Boy may be a yellow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home