LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Derek has gone to visit his family for the weekend.

Doctor Boy was fun at the Luau (that was secretly a Fiesta in disguise... don't ask) and gave me a hug when he left. If anything developes there... he definitely won't be afraid to be seen with me in public. :)

I hung out with Derek's friends after and had icecream too. They are the general fun crowd that is pretty typical of who I meet through church... though not as cheesey. No, they weren't cheesey. Some things were not really my style, but mostly good folks.

One recently made a short movie that he showed us. It was really quality! If I can find the link to where it is online I'll post it. (I had to watch it at his home because it took me way too long to try to download.)

I think I still like Derek more than I should. Perhaps once he notices Doctor Boy is chasing me, he'll step up and join in the competition. Or he'll be relieved. It all depends on if he can figure out how he feels about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home