LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

It's not like I'm GIVING UP on my dream...

I’ve come to the conclusion that my dream man cannot exist. I’ve had two boyfriends now that were everything I wanted - EXCEPT.... they were both missing one key important factor for what I want in a partner. I decided last weekend that if I did marry someone who was exactly what I wanted in every way... how would I learn from that? How would I improve? Truly, other than self gratification, how would I improve. So have I thrown my wish-list out the window? Of course not. It still shines bright and hopeful. It’s just prioritized into what qualities are comprisable or not. I mean, I’m sure there’s an intelligent, faithful, LDS, liberal, politically active, artistically talented, outdoors loving, dancing, singing, heterosexual, gorgeous, relatively skinny-but-toned, well dressed but not obsessed or spends excessively on frivolity, not-too tall, dark, articulate, good cuddler and kisser, fun and games loving, supportive, aged between 24 and 34 man who can provide a steady income for a family he loves, somewhere in the world.... but odds are some other lucky girl will find him before I do... and she’ll benefit more from his love than I would anyway. So I’ll just demand the basics... I’m still not gonna “settle.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home