LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

All I have to say is

Derek has great taste in music. (I suspected as much, which was my initial attraction to him.) I'm borrowing two CD's from him now. One I like so much I can't really stop listening to it. And NO - it's not just because they're his.

I got a job offer that would move me back to Idaho - right back where I used to be. Hello Idaho-White. Hello soap opera drama of everyone I knew there. Do I really want to be a "back from her coma" character in this soap? I think...
probably not. I don't think I should go back and fall in love with Idaho-White again. We've both decided that we just don't have the same ideas on how we should get to our destination. It's difficult to travel side-by-side with someone if I want to take a miada, and he'd prefer the tricycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home