LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, May 02, 2004

One Two Three

Three days in a row with Derek Time, and all is well. The flirting is still on high level, the kissing is still non-exisitant, and the "I feel fine" level is completely in check. I'm just having fun without a worry where he's concerned now.

Thursday, he came for a walk around the nearby state-park with me. Friday, he was working in Jersey, so he stopped by afterwards. Saturday was a DC Temple trip. We weren't in the same car, but I saw him and NotDoc Boy there for a moment.

That night I had planned to go dancing in Philly. But when I got to the place where the dance was last time, the building was locked and nobody was there. I had double checked the date online, but not the location. Oh well, my bad. So, instead I stopped by for a surprise visit at Derek's. We watched a movie and had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home