LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Choices-

So I'm in the midst of choosing what job to take next. I know that "what I will be doing is secondary to where I am" although, the blessing did not mention anything regarding finding "him."

*I could hold out for three weeks until the position at my current job becomes available, but I know I'll have to turn down other offers to do that, and there's always the chance that I won't get hired here.

*I may have the choice to move to rural Massachussets, for a job that sounds fun and would greatly further my current career, but also sounds like not much time for social life - which is what I need if I plan on furthering my ultimate career goal. I don't even know if there would be any LDS population there.

*I could work that political job, which would take he to Seattle, Portland, or leave me here. It seems like a lot of fun, but again, too many working hours.

*I could take the Idaho job, and go back to Moscow - a place I love. But then there's Idaho-White, and ALL the old Swing Dancers. I know it would be fine to see them, but I don't know if I want Old-Blue-Boy waking me up in the middle of the night to play his therapist again. (He had a girl break his heart and refuses to get over it.)

*I could go back to NC and be close to family and work at the bookstore temporarily again. There's a great potential AirForce Boy there, but there's also the Young-and-crazy-but-beautiful-Cousins who were fighting over me when I left. I would prefer to avoid them.

*Or, I could disregard all options and keep looking at new ones.

"I'll go where you want me to go Dear Lord," it would help to know where that is, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home