LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, May 07, 2004

Better Luck Next Time -

Woops. I totally missed getting to do anything with anyone tonight.
I had to go into Philly early for an interview, and wasted a bunch of time waiting for 7pm to roll around, as that is the standard time "people" meet at the institute to do "stuff." At 7:30 one person showed up, and at 8 we gave up. I just checked my email and I guess today they met at 6 to go to a baseball game. And I totally could have been there! Oh well.

Because I have no cell phone, and had no access to a phone, I wasn't able to call and find out what time or where Salsa dancing was, so I had to drive the hour back home. I also didn't have the expected chance to change into my contact lenses - so I was pretty blind driving in the dark with my glasses. Loads of fun.

Ah well. Another mellow Friday night home alone.

I WILL figure out where things are happening tomorrow. Valley Forge should be on a map. There's swing dancing to live music tomorrow night I'll have to try to get to also.

Oh, the interview went ok. It's very possible they'll offer me a job. Now I must hurry and decide if it's something I even want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home