LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, May 20, 2004

In the words of one of those scratchy voiced metal bands-

"Don't know what you got, 'till it's gone...."

Derek's realizing it suddenly. He took me to see Shrek 2 last night. (Not-Doc Boy wanted to take me to see it Friday night, but D obviously has priority.)

He even said "I need to get in all the Yellow Time I can!"
My reply, "You'd better."
(He's going to his parents *again* this weekend, this time to go to a Who concert, and meet his brothers girlfriend.)

It's not DEFINITE that I'll be moving to Portland yet (I have until the 27th to decide), but I'm going to make him miss me when I'm gone.

:)

4 Comments:

  • Ack! (says idaho divorcĂ©e) Counting Crows isn't metal! Good Lord, yellow, do you really think they are??
    *astounded, but overdramatically* :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

  • Which Counting Crows song is that? Do they cover it? I haven't heard that one, which astounds me. I thought I knew the CC decently.

    You do know the metal song I'm refering to, yes? I'm pretty sure it's ACDC. Not my thing, but my brother played football, so I had no choice but to hear that stuff.

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 6:34 AM  

  • It's that one that Michelle Branch sings back up on (she goes "oooooh, bop bop", basically). I think it's called Big Yellow Taxi.

    "Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you got
    till it's gone.
    They paved Paradise
    and put up a parking lot."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 PM  

  • He covered that song too? Yes, I know that song, and I've heard a few different versions of that lately. I didn't know Adam had done one.

    That's not the same song I was thinking, though.

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home