LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, May 28, 2004

Evaluation Report

When we talked Wednesday night, we decided we both played opposite rolls from what we usually do, and neither of us are very good at them. I'm not good at pursuing, and he's not good at being pursued.

I told him it felt like middle school all over again, where everyone is very awkward, although back then it was awkward bays pursuing me to no avail. Now I empathize with them a little more.

Derek reaffirmed that he really did like me the whole time, and assured that's he's not indecisive like this in other aspects of his life. That I already knew.


He's taking me to a Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves game after work today. It should be fun.

3 Comments:

  • So what time of year will you be moving Out West?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

  • you're right! it is annoying when people post anonymously... who's who? or is it who's whom... ehh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

  • argh. Sorry. I just don't like using the character map every time I post.

    -idaho divorcée

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home