LIFE IN YELLOW

Saturday, September 18, 2004

MVOA

My Very Own Apartment.
I finally got the phone call today. I got the apartment I applied for! Yeah!

The kitchen used to be a sun porch, so it has windows all along three walls. And, there's a window in the bedroom and the living room. It's on the top floor, overlooking wonderful trees and a nice neighborhood. In fact, you can see my current apartment. Not because I'm very high, but because it's right across the street! I'm excited.

Time to start scoping for a free furniture!

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on your MVOA! Check this out for free stuff FreeCycle.

    I have linked to your blog on mine. I'm a white/yellow! ;)

    By Blogger Mika, at 10:32 AM  

  • Congratulations! Now we both have awesome new apartments! I'll come visit yours and we can eat Sweet Nothings. mmmm... MY vob and I got peanut butter and chocolate Soy Delicious yesterday. soooo smooth and tasty.

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home