LIFE IN YELLOW

Saturday, September 04, 2004

He triggers the babbling brook in me.

We both (The Republican and I) can be very talkative. Today, when we are at his family picnic, I'm going to practice self restraint and listening skills. Specifically, I'm going to stop interrupting. He doesn't seem to mind - he does it too... but it's been a while sense I've been this talkative.

We wandered around Portland last night. In SouthWest there's a really neat fountain with waterfalls you can go under. We attempted going up to the top one of the tallest buildings in the city. It was night, so they weren't allowing anyone up there. So we tried to catch a view from the 30th floor where there is a restaurant. No luck there either. Men in tuxes were pretty snobby about letting you get near a window to peak out. Oh well. I was some of PSU campus - and we just hung out.

We ended up talking about our frustrations trying to date within the LDS Singles scene. By now he's heard about most of my past relationships. I know guys hate when girl talk about their exes all the time - but it just happened to be where conversations have turned to on a few occasions.

At the end of the night I earned a quick peck of a kiss instead of a hug. Interest waxes for both parties?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home