LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Republican Persists

So I've actually been out with The Republican several times now. We had a great conversation last Sunday, and It was actually good enough to peak my interest. Maybe he's smarter than I gave him credit for. It's interesting the way he interacts with people, and then have him tell you he interacts that way on purpose, and why.

Yesterday I went to a baseball game as an activity for church, and I didn't see him there. I was bored after the fifth inning and decided it would be more interesting to walk home and see a bit more of the city as I did. I called him to see why he wasn't there, and it turns out he was - I just never saw him. He immediately opted to join me for the walk home - which he did. The conversation was always flowing, but it left me unsure -

Each time I talk to him I can't decide what I think of him - which is certainly intriguing enough to keep me saying yes when asked out - but not enough to slow down any curiosity regarding other options. So with this, I'll just take each interaction as it comes and see what happens - as I end up doing most of the time anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home