LIFE IN YELLOW

Saturday, August 21, 2004

he like to booogie

Yeah! I'm back online. :)

Well, it's almost 1am, and I'm back from the dance with The Republican. We didn't leave until 10, so the whole thing felt very short.

It felt silly like in high school (it meaning the dancing - I'm not used to dancing with boys who don't know how anymore), but also the same way going on dates in high school felt: nothing there but nothing to complain about, nothing substantial worth mentioning - but at least enough to talk about intelligently, and a quick hug at the end. Ho Hum.

I wouldn't say no if he asked me out again, but I'm not gonna think about him and get giddy in any way either. Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • Well, at least it was a good way to pass an evening... :)

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home