LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, September 19, 2004

"We Need To Talk"

Sounds like the DTR, and usually the breakup line, doesn't it?

Well it's for neither. It's about kissing. What's up with that? It doesn't. He hasn't. We don't. Why?

Is he too shy?
Does he think I don't?
Does he think there's something morally distasteful about it?

I mean, he cuddles. And he's good at it. And not shy about it either. You know how some people will cuddle just when you're one on one, but definitely NOT in front of family? He acts no different whether we be alone, around friends, or around family.

So I wanted to bring it up yesterday, after we went on a night hike to this great overhang by a waterfall and had a fire and hot chocolate (mmmmm) but not only were his cousin and little brother there, but we were in the car with them the whole time - so not a chance to bring it up.

Maybe I can bring it up today.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, the horrible DTR. I used to hate those, I always felt that if we had to have a DTR then one person was feeling more, or less, about the other, which always was a problem.

    I say just kiss the boy and see what happens. ;)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hate wearing shoes, but I will have to invest in some slippers for my office to avoid further incidents.

    By Blogger Mika, at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home