LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, June 04, 2004

Non-Boy Busy Time

Expect a slight lull in my postings - I'm running a festival this weekend, so I'm very busy. Also, Derek is headed to the Pittsburgh area to camp and see a free Wilco show for the weekend.

I'll then have one week of cleanup, one weekend with Derek, one week visiting the Eastern US part of my family, and a little more than a week of traveling across the country.

I went to ldslinkup.com to find some people in Portland to help me out before I get there - apartment hunting and the like. One male in particular has been very helpful, and fun to talk to. I have a new Portland friend already!

5 Comments:

  • So you *will* be visiting Liberal-Arts-Town, Idaho, won't you? *batting eyelashes in a particularly fetching way* Pretty please?

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • p.s.
    I'll miss reading this page for a few weeks. It *is* addictive!

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

  • I guess my postings both made it - shows how illiterate I am in the Blogging world. I'm way curious - I.D. do you already know Yellow?
    Good luck Y, with all the fun-packed adventure in the next 3 weeks!!! Should be awesome! And things are looking good for the O-re-Goner! Woo Hoo!!!
    Sas
    (I'll miss U2!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM  

  • Yes, I know Yellow already. I'm Idaho White's roommate, and Idaho White's cousin's girlfriend. I met Yellow probably a year and a half ago (Christmas '02, I think) and got to know her pretty well after Idaho White moved into my apartment's spare bedroom Summer of '03. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM  

  • I'm moving to Atlanta and ldslinkup has been so great for me too! I think I know everyone in my new ward. Yay connections!
    http://princessreva.diaryland.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home