LIFE IN YELLOW

Saturday, September 25, 2004

No Guest Artists

I attempted to get guest artists on my blog last night. Wait, I'll start at the beginning -

After Mvob gave me The Phone Call, we planned on watching it last night. But then, my relief society president called me to make sure I had directions to our r.s. sleepover party. Oh yeah! It's girl's night! So I worked it in, and Mvob and I watched The Phone Call ("Don't press your luck Joe"), then I sent him on his merry way - and I went to play with the girls.

So when it was late at night people were talking and the conversation ended up about boys and dating I asked if anyone wanted to leave a post. I guess my spin wasn't good enough. They wanted to read it, but not contribute. They don't get to read it, because they know Mvob, and that would be unfair to him to let them read all this.

So running a Saturday shift at work is pretty easy. I've been able to catch up on alot of office things, and even catch a moment to post this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home