LIFE IN YELLOW

Monday, September 20, 2004

Flattery: the way to a girl's heart

For example, my first email from Mvob:

I got some pictures up, but I don't know how good they look. Ya know you are just the coolest girl ever! Every time I'm with you I notice more and more cute things about you. You are so understanding and accepting of people, even a "judgemental" person such as myself. Did you notice the bunny ears? I hope you had a "happy" day. Talk to ya soon.

Yours,

[Mvob]

p.s. Thanks for the kiss!

It works. Totally.

4 Comments:

  • My favorite part is how casual and honest it is. Nothing overly dramatic or "trying too hard" about it. :) How sweet.

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

  • So he considered it a kiss and not a peck... interesting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • gimme a break ladies! A peck is a type of kiss, so of course he considers a peck a kiss. I promise guys don't spend this much time analysing what type of a kiss is what, and what so-and-so meant by it. By doing so ya'll are reading too much into it and will consequentially attach nonexistant messages to his actions.

    It was a kiss...he likes you. End of story.

    By Blogger brohammas, at 5:17 PM  

  • I have to agree with my brother here ladies.

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home