LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Finally

We drove an hour or so after church to go visit some family/friend of his. We played a lovely game of 100 blank white cards (if I ever get my website back online again, directions are there). On the drive out, he took the color code quiz. He's 13 Yellow, 13 Blue - and then some White and Red. Sound familiar UtahBandBoy?
Anyway, it makes sense. I do wonder, though, how much of the Yellow is just influence from my sunny self. Actually, no. I think he truly is that much yellow. No other color would be 28 and have finished as little schooling as he has... except for a White, and he's definitely not that. He starts school full time again in a couple of weeks.

On the drive home I pulled out one of my favorite "get to know you better" tricks - the Ungame. This is a game I bought at the LDS bookstore by the Washington D.C. temple. Of course, they only had the family version - so most of the questions have you answer something about your family, but I still think it's a fabulous way to get to know someone I'm dating better.

Side Note:
There's a little random stuff shop near my house I wandered into the other day. They had a big vintage board-game version of the Ungame. I got really close to buying it, but then I saw this old military guide book to the Philippines, and thought Mvob would love it, so I got it for him.

Back on Track:
So the last card I got said "Talk about something that frustrates you." He was about to pass over it and look for a more positive question, and I stopped him and said, "No, I'll answer it." I told him that I was frustrated that I kept wanting to find out why he doesn't kiss me and just haven't had the opportunity yet. For some insane reason he thought I didn't want to. But we finally talked about it - and I got my third goodnight peck. A bit more of a kiss, but still...

At least he knows I am for kissing.
I am for kissing.

5 Comments:

  • careful with those yellow/blue types they always make trouble. bwahahahahahahah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

  • Glad to hear that he isn't one of those "I won't kiss a girl until I marry her" types. That is just plain weird.

    So, you didn't tell us, was the kiss worth the wait?? ;)

    By Blogger Mika, at 5:21 PM  

  • WORTH the wait? Are they ever?
    I'm not saying it was bad - I'm just saying ?wait?

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 11:18 PM  

  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    By Blogger brohammas, at 12:26 PM  

  • a goodnight peck that's a bit more of a kiss? That sounds either like a nervous tight-lipped middle school kiss or a really wet peck on the cheek... either way doesn't sound too enticing or enjoyable, but maybe that's just me.

    be good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home