LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Time is going Quickly!

I went over to Derek's and kept him up late tonight. I still can't sleep. We watched the Chek version of Cinderella. It was fun. The more I think about it, the more I have no problem moving on. Just more good training wheels for Derek. I made him a mixed CD called "Training Wheels" with applicable songs.

Well, the minivan to Portland is set, which means I'm leaving in about 10 days, which means I have to take off so I have some family time before I leave the East coast. That's much more important than some more Derek time. I haven't even seen either of my nieces yet.

I've already been asked out on a date by a Portland guy! I get better at getting dates and making friends quicker each time I move. This is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home