LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, June 10, 2004

But who will I See Spider Man with?

While watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (definitely the best one yet!) Derek mentioned how many movies we've seen together, and how he'll miss it. He thought I was going to Potter with co-workers and thought "Who will I see Harry Potter with?"

I've been kinda Ho-hum about whether I'll try another long distance thing or move on - and when I'm not with him I don't really feel strongly one way or the other. But I had fun swimming and movie watching yesterday, and was noticing all the little details that I really like about him. I'll definitely miss those aspects if anything. I love the punny way we play off each other.

3 Comments:

  • But wouldn't a long-distance thing mean that you'd never be together to notice those things...? And you wouldn't feel strongly one way or the other?

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

  • I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I.D. does make a good point.. you tell yourself it's the little details you'll miss the most and more than likely they that first things to slip from your memory... out of site, out of mind...

    ... and besides Spiderman doesn't come out for almost a month, so you should have plenty of time to lure oodles of boys willingly into your web...(sorry about the web comment.. it was ment to be punny)

    - Boy with no scruples or is it with plenty of 'em?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

  • *LOL* You never thought you'd agree with me? Now I want to know who *you* are...

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home