LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Reboot

I thought I was ok again. Well, actually, I am ok. But I woke up with the blues song "Goodmorning, heartache" in my head. Then, at lunch today - I was sitting with my "Wild Ideas" journal trying to think of ways I can experience being less cautious. What I can do to allow myself to feel like I have for the past month - even without him. I began crying. Dang!

Just now I checked my email. I keep secretly hoping for a reply to the email I wrote last Monday. It's kind of what I was referring to in my last post. Well, there was a reply, short, unsubstantial, just acknowledgement. My email shows exactly when they sent the email. It was exactly at the same time I was sitting at home crying, and I haven't shed a tear since I got it all out on Sunday.

Who cares if I'm imagining coincidences. It's still fun to think that means something.

1 Comments:

  • ...heartbreak aftershocks... :(

    *love and hugs*
    I.H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home