LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

People are Beautiful

I just can't keep up on details of what's happening right now. For one thing, I don't have the compelling need to figure things out and therefore write about them because things are so amazingly perfect. For another thing, I just flat out have not had time.

The first weekend we were supposed to go to the performance art workshop - an ice storm hit the city, and it was cancelled. So we spent the evening with a game of chess, and talking, which we end up doing a lot. We are both talkers and thinkers and I really missed that with Mvob. Not that we didn't talk, just not at the level that gets my insides spinning with excitement.

So, the workshop was rescheduled for last weekend, so (after a day at the coast) we attended. I met, and immediately loved and fit in with his friends. They are All SOooo "my" kind of people. Very artsy, very honest, very real, very passionate and hopeful, and most of them were actually LDS.

Portland keeps getting more perfect every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home