LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Blue Christmas

But in a good way.

I spent the morning cleaning my apartment, which was exactly what I wanted to do. I never have time - so using my day off was very welcomed.

Then, the one Portland dancer I knew already (from college dancing days) called and let me know of a get together Christmas day. I joined one girl and six guys (most of them Jewish) for a day of Chineese food, movies, and Blues dancing. The odds made for lots of positive attention for me. I'm ok with that!

I've done some blues dancing before, but always felt very silly and didn't know what I was doing. So, one of them gave me some tips, told me the techniques, and it was a blue blues Christmas.

I can't believe I often forget how happy good dancing makes me. It's time to really start prioritizing fun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home