LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, December 03, 2004

I had a deadline

See, all my wondering about weather or not I like Mvob was because I had placed a deadline on myself. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for two weeks of training/vacation in Colorado. I was hoping to figure out how I feel about him before then so that I could either have no problem being loyal to him, or have no problem flirting.

Well, I didn't meet my deadline. I'll be going out with Mvob tonight, but it's still been a whirlwind of wondering.

Overall, I'm not an "I've gotta figure out how I feel right away" kind of girl. I usually take it easy. But now that I have that itch to settle down, things are a bit more intense. (I do realize that once I let go and don't want to find my partner right away that it will happen then. But knowing that and applying it are different.)

The way my co-worker put it was I've moved past the boyfriend stage to the husband-auditioning stage. In his opinion, Mvob hasn't made the cut. But, that's his opinion, just based on the fact that I wonder if I like him.

Who knows!

SO, the point is, what's going to happen in Colorado? Am I going to be totally not flirty, and then get home and decide I really don't like Mvob and have missed opportunities in Colorado? Or . . .
Absence can make the heart grow fonder; or fungus.

I guess we'll see.

5 Comments:

  • bottom line:
    If ya don't like him let him go. The worst thing you could do is keep some guy you don't really like hangin' on. Everyone deserves to be loved by someone. If you can't provide that than let him go be with someone who can.

    Would't it stink to spend your life with someone who just doesnt like you that mauch?

    By Blogger brohammas, at 3:15 PM  

  • I agree.

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

  • If he is the right one for you, you will know - it will just flow, you wouldn't be wondering so much about it. The hard stuff comes after you are married.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 AM  

  • Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl.

    By Blogger Winston Churchill Puddinhead, at 1:27 PM  

  • Oops! I forgot! I was going to call and say Happy Birthday! Well, happy belated birthday!

    Love,
    I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home