LIFE IN YELLOW

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Where I'm Facing

I'm gonna publish a response I just wrote to Idaho White...

Ah [Idaho White]. You need a hug. I can somewhat say I relate [to being "on the edge of becoming many things thatI want to be, so long as I pick up the ball and run with it"] - but I don't know. After you left, I was in a down I haven't been in for a long time. I called you and spoke a bit. I still don't know exactly where things are headed, but I decided to quit doubting and just love life and each moment as it comes to me. I'm very glad your religious beliefs are close to full alignment. I'm just curious, you saying to never cross them again... how had you crossed them? Anyway, that doesn't really matter. What matters is where you are now, and which direction you're facing. I feel I was headed so strongly in an upward direction that I hit some stop and rest point, and now I don't really know which direction I'm facing. I know where I want to go, I'm just wondering about the path to take. So, I decided to quit wondering and attempting to forge a path and just accept the path that comes to me, as long as it's headed toward my destination.

I've been staying up WAY TOO late the last little bit, but it's actually been productive... more poetry, revisions on my "Fall" story, progress on ESTA... and worn myself down past the point of fighting against things I don't need to fight. The internal peace of conscience is there, just working out some final kinks and the external peace of mind will return... I'm on the brink of it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home