LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Confusion

Mvobs family jokes around a lot. His brother was saying sometime about me being part of the family, and the brothers' wife misinterpreted it to mean we were engaged. Boy was she embarrased to find out she was wrong. :)

I think I'm going to get out of Portland for the first time since I'm moved here. I've been invited to join Mvob's family for a beach trip this weekend. As long as nothing goes further downhill with Gramma, I'll go. Then hopefully Mvob can come with me to visit my parents and Gramma next weekend.

I wish I had time to write about all the great things that happen. You really get a one sided read of things. It's just more pressing to get certain things worked out in words - whereas the good things just stay good as they are and never make it to the screen. I hope to find the time to do so soon.

1 Comments:

  • I once drove 10 hrs. one-way just to spend 2 hours at the beach. Now in retrospect that is a big waist of time but it illustrates a principle... Men consistantly do stupid things when in love (whether it be with someone or something).
    examples: driving a total 20 hrs. for 2 hours of sand and surf, playing rugby despite numerous injuries/surgeries, going to see a girl when you should be doing homework, playing chess all night, and finally...going shopping (never a smart thing).

    By Blogger brohammas, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home