LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, October 07, 2004

tidbits

I wish I had more time to write. I wish I had more time to sleep. I have to go to work now.

I began moving the first of my boxes accross the street today. Mvob came over to help me. Getting my stuff there is going to be the super easy part. But, I need to give that place a thorough cleaning first. It's a bit grimey.

I've been sick the past few days. Not sick enough to stay home, but sick enough that if I could stay home I'd probably get better, and I don't really want to go to work. I should make it today, though.

My grandma just had a bad stroke, which is up in the air right now where it will go from here. She could have a full recovery - or full discovery of what comes after this life. It all depends on how she reacts to the medicine they're giving her. My icky tummy is nothing.

I like a boy. He's silly. Mvob.

1 Comments:

  • I hope that you feel better soon! Moving stinks, I hate it, but it can be great once it's finished.

    I hope the best for your Grandma, my dad had a stroke and recovered well. It can happen, sometimes it's just a warning that something isn't right and needs to be fixed.

    By Blogger Mika, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home