LIFE IN YELLOW

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Dialogue

At a YSA dance... for just a few minutes.

Mvob: This is why I lost interest in dances. I just don't like the attitude of the girls at these things.

Me: Do you know the girls here?

Mvob: Actually, I do know alot of them.

Me: How do you know their attitudes?

----

Later, in the car driving home.

Mvob: One thing I like about you is you really help to get me grounded sometimes. Snap me back into reality.

Me: (Making some sort of questioning silly face, or commenting about space aliens or something.)

Mvob: (after some babbling I don't remember) What I mean specifically was like at the dance when you reminded me that maybe I don't really know the girls there and I was just judging him.


Mvob responds well to feedback.
I have a tendency to give feedback.

2 Comments:

  • how do you respond to feedback from him? Or does he not give any?

    By Blogger brohammas, at 11:28 AM  

  • So far, he just tells me I'm perfect, and if I were good at basketball I would be translated by now.

    I wink and say, "well, they invited me to be translated, but I decided "they" could use me more down here for a while."

    By Blogger Amberlynn, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home