LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Sharing a correspondence:

From Me:

My tender bruised shoulders thank you again for your kindness and craft. (I carry enormous tention in my shoulders, which no one has ever been able to erradicate. PP ((Portland Perfection)) did make a little progress, though.)
My sleepy eyes appologize for keeping you up so late. (I left at 1:30 - too too late. We get lost in conversation. YES - conversation, I jest not.)
My tummy, taste buds, and sinuses are still grateful for the meal. (Sushi. He made me try some with wasabi - thus the sinuses being grateful.)
My skinny fingers and stubby toes appreciate your appreciation. (We talked about his former hangups about hands and toes, what he hates about his - and the kind he likes, which happen to be the kind I have.)
My tired wardrobe calls to excersize some items that have been on the hanger too long. (He likes wild and crazy clothes, which I have, but have not worn in a while...)
My heart is still aflutter with hope, exploration, adventure, and possibility. (It's true.)
I look forward to seeing you through and within the mirror. (In regards to his performace art piece he'll be doing this weekend. I helped him think through his idea.)
Thank You.

His Response:
You're welcome.
No need.
My pleasure.
I appreciate your appreciation of my appreciation.
Wardrobe demons out!
Ah, portentousness.
I look forward to feeling your feminine roar. (this, in regards to what my piece will be.)
No, thank you.

1 Comments:

  • I searched LDS blogs and found yours a while ago. I have enjoyed your posts and hope you don't mind my reading them.

    I have to say that this correspondence is so very sweet and made me feel all gushy - and I am just an eavesdropping third party!

    I wish you and PP a wonderful time as you continue getting to know one another. He sounds...well...Perfect! And I hope you continue posting!

    Sariah
    www.helaman5-12.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home