LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It Happens Quickly

Just a little over a week single, and in one day I had three different guys calling to ask me out - for the same evening! AND I had to work that evening.

One guy wanted to go lindy-hip-hop dancing, another wanted to go blues dancing and the other one wanted dinner. I had to work, but I did go with guy 1 after work.

Guy 3 of the above listed has been around since before I moved here. I sent a broad email out to Portlanders in an online network asking for the scoup on the city. He was the most helpful, and we continued to chat online. He invited to take me out when I get here before I moved, but in the month I was offline he got a girlfriend - and of course getting together was no longer an option. By the time he broke up with her, I had a boyfriend. Now, we're both unattached - and he's trying to schedule a time for us to get together. That makes me kinda nervous. I'm looking forward to it, and he's cute, but it's strange to already have an idea about someone before you actually meet them. Also, I bet he's short.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home