LIFE IN YELLOW

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Peter Pan

So this fun little desire of mine has always been to go up to a stranger, plant a huge kiss on them, and walk away. Ok, so I haven't actually done THAT - but I got close, in a moment of intentional lack of inhibition, I planted a big kiss on this blues dancer/politically involved/lawyer guy. (I know, I know! Stop it.) THAT was fun. I didn't know his name. He wouldn't tell me. I've named him Peter Pan.

Then, two of my best-good friends showed up from Idaho. One here for a conference for her church, and Idaho White came just for my Creators Salon I hosted last night.

The salon was very nice. I had at least one respresentative from each of my realms of people I know in Portland. Some of the artists I recently met, a dancer, someone from church, people from work, friends from Idaho... am I missing anybody? We shared, and I think several people were inspired to share more. It was great to create such a mix of people, and the food (everyone brought some type of chips and dip) was all delicious.

I shared two of my old photos, sang an old song, and shared a new poem. I'm feeling inspired. EVERY weekend of 2005 has been fantastic. Meeting PP, going to the coast with him, the performance art workshop, the performance art night, the Balboa weekend with two great friend coming from out-of-town to visit, a blues party, another fabulous party, my salon... and next weekend will top them all . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home