LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Questions

My world is full of questions right now. I go through this sometimes. It's a wide eyed poetic experience.

I've always sorta separated church and gospel... thinking the first is good, but not IT - and the latter is IT.
There are many ways to climb a mountain, some more effective, some more beautiful, but not matter what - there is only one way to reach the top = UP.

But then, I was told, there are many mountains to climb, but if you want to climb the highest, say Mt. Everest, everyone has to climb the same way.

But, does one CHURCH *really* have the monopoly on the equipment to climb that icy summit? Is there a monopoly on the mountain?

This is a different kind of questioning than people often assume it is. I am NOT trying to find a way to justify any wrong actions. In fact, I am seeking a way to truly believe my justifications for what I believe to be good actions.

This journey of exploration is taking me to unexpected places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home