LIFE IN YELLOW

Monday, June 14, 2004

I can't deny it - I did it

I would highly recommend the constitution center.

By the time we were done I did something I never would have otherwise done. It's really just not like me... but I decided that while I was in Philadelphia I may as well get the full Philly experience -

I ate a Cheesesteak. Ok, so I really only ate almost half of one, but I did it.
If you don't know, a cheesesteak is a big sub-type sandwich full of meat. Basically -ew- but it is the food of Philadelphia, so I finally gave in.

Derek made me a really cool card. It was a comic strip style spider man presenting me with the Miss Amberica 2004 award. It was a fun goodbye.

2 Comments:

  • Cute! Sounds fun-filled and memory building. Did you take a camera?

    -I.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • I love Spontanious Yellow! Sometimes we gotta be a little crazy just to say we did it! Miss you!
    I really like Derek at the end here - too bad he procrastinated so long. But sometimes you don't know what ya got til it's gone. You've learned him well, I'm sure. :) My heart's off to ya!
    Sas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home