LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, August 08, 2002

Sorry for the lag
Sorry I haven't written for a while. I've been mildly but constantly sick for about nine weeks now, and have had to make trips to go see certain doctors. But what kind of fun is that?

On my last trip, I got to go see White. He was great and cuddly and wonderfully nice and fun. What a great time. Only problem was that for some reason (maybe because of the heat) both of us were constantly very tired, or in some kind of pain. We're like an old creaky couple. Emotionally he did really well until I dropped him off in Logan on my way back home. He's going to start school again, and began having more anxiety problems right before I left. Boy that made me anything but happy to leave. It sure made me worry about him. Is he going to go into a full blown anxiety attack every time something little comes up? I mean, how stressful is a marraige. I love him, a whole lot, but I think I'm only beginning to realize the effect something like this can have.

The day after I returned, Red took me up to meet his family. Actually, he told me we were going to see his mother. I had no idea that both his sisters, and his Grandmother would also be there. Not to mention two of his nieces and a brother-in-law. (I think he was an ex-husband of one of his sister's, though.) I felt kinda dumb. BUT oh! was the dinner good. Homeade tortillas, fresh and hot, yummy tamales, and just one good thing after another.

On the very next day Red came to dinner with both my parents. They really like him. They commented that he would make someone a good wife one day. I agree with them. But we're all agreed that the wife will not be me. Besides the religious differences that totally rules the thought of marraige out, I think he's to self centered for my taste in husband choices. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, but he's totally in his own world. Also, he's just not fun enough. You can't tickle him, or wrestle with him, and he would never get silly in public. He's far too proper. He's a great dancer, but you can even tell in his dancing that he's always much more concerned with what he's doing than with you. I need more fun and more attention. I wouldn't do well with his attention span. Also, I can't relate to his work-a-holic life. I would get jelous of his job....jobs.

Haven't seen yellow or blue in a while. Yellow's girlfriend is back in town. He did call last Monday to see how my doc. appointment went. I think I'll call him today. I'll see Blue tonight. I'm pretty sure he's moved by now. I'm sure once Red leaves (in just a few short weeks) I'll see more of Blue. Unless I get really into school this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home