LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, July 26, 2002

why don't you get to know me a little
I found this email I sent to White way back in '98. Wow.

1) NAME? Ahem..... let's keep that private for now, shall we.
2) HOOD? Then: the Armpit of Utah, Price ; now the one good place in Idaho, Moscow.
3) IF YOU HAD TO SHAVE ONE THING INTO YOUR HEAD WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fashion Police Please Help Me!
4) IF YOU HAD TO DYE YOUR HAIR ONE COLOR WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? If there was a red that looked natural, but I'm going red anyway (And I always have when dying my hair since)
5) IF YOU HAD TO HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? I'd have to turn my entire body into a giant rainbow, because I couldn't pick just one spot, that'd be unfair to the rest of my body :answer now: I don't think I could get any tatto at all - No way could I make a decision that permanant!
6) IF YOU COULD TURN INTO AN ANIMAL, REAL OR IMAGINARY, WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU BE? A camilion, they don't have to be stuck with just one color
7) IF YOU COULD MEET ONE FAMOUS MOVIE STAR IN THIS WORLD, WHO WOULD IT BE? I'd rather be the Movie Star....mmmmm...Cris O'Donnell (what a hottie), Or Jenna Elfman and I'd ask her if she'd let me meet her father Danny
8) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COMMERCIAL? Mentos, the Freshmaker
9) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF GUM?Ice breakers
10) WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH? Purple and White :currently: blue and white
11) WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHPASTE? Blue :with blue stripes:
12) IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Empty, but it's a drink I don't like, and when I accidentally spill it on my lap it's a GOOD THING it's empty :the answer still remains the same. I'm an optimistic pessamist. Expect the worst, hope for the best.:
13) WHATS ON YOUR CEILING? Weird white paint and one glow in the dark spot :what a strange question!:
14) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TO PAINT YOUR TOENAILS? Whatever color I can get fromt the boys downstairs at Sessions :paint my tonails? are you kidding. No way. Paint any nails, NO.:
15) PICK A SONG THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOU. Stick Shifts and Safety Belts by Cake :probably still true, but there's also a swing song called "You'd better let her" by the Rhythm Rockets that's pretty precise these days.:
16) WHICH DO YOU PREFER--COOL RANCH OR NACHO CHEESE DORITOS? Just give me food that's not from the cafeteria and I'll be happy! :now it's any food I can get for free.... especially home cooked for me by a boy.
17) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR OF SNAPPLE? Strawberry Passion Awareness, but that's Frutopia and it tastes like Peaches
18) WHICH ONE COKE OR PEPSI? Only when I have the flu
19) IF YOU WERE A DOG, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR NAME? Snuggles
20) HOW DO YOU EAT YOUR OREO? Twist, scrape off frosting with front teeth, dip and crunch, then open oreoed mouth wide and ask if I have a cavity.
21) WHICH KIND OF MILK IS YOUR FAVORITE? With cookies
22) IF YOU WERE TO KILL SOMEONE, WHICH METHOD WOULD YOU USE? Spontaneous Combustion
23)ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY, OR AMBIDEXTRIOUS (THAT MEANS YOU USE BOTH HANDS)? boring righty, but I can use my feet
25) DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes, I guess it comes from playing piano
26) WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE ADAM SANDLER MOVIE? Wedding Singer
27) WHAT DO YOU SLEEP IN? I should leave this blank
28) WHEN YOU NOTICE A PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE? Their best feature...or worst if they're ugly
29) DO YOU EVER SAVE YOUR AOL CONVERSATION? What???
30) DO YOU EAT CHICKEN FINGERS WITH A FORK? FINGERS! And salad is a finger food too
31) DO YOU EAT STEMS OF BROCCOLI? nuhu
33) IF YOU COULD STREAK IN FRONT OF ONE PERSON'S HOUSE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Casey Gerke's
34) IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING IN THE KITCHEN, WHAT WOULD IT BE! the big window that lets all the sunshine in
35) GUYS, IF A RANDOM CHICK CAME UP TO YOU AND ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK, WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO HER?
36) GIRLS, WOULD YOU EVER ASK A RANDOM GUY FOR HIS SHIRT?...I have, but it was a lab coat at Red Robin's, and I would have gotten away with it to if it weren't for you meddelin' kids
37) IF YOU COULD BE ONE GARDENING TOOL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE? the rain
38) WHAT KIND OF SHOE WOULD YOU BE IF YOU HAD THE OPTION TO BE A SHOE? GO-Go boots, YEAH!
39) WHAT KIND OF CORN WOULD YOU WANT TO BE (AN EAR OF CORN, POPCORN)? Smartfood Popcorn
40) IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING TO THE PERSON YOU HATED THE MOST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Steal his toys and melt them
41) WHATS YOUR FAVORITE JELL-O FLAVOR? the kind that jiggles
42) WHICH DO YOU PREFER, MUD WRESTLING OR JELLo WRESTLING? Jello
43) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Guitar, keyboard, kite, shoes :nothing now:
44)WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CLOTHES? Trinity (aka really inexpensive second hand)
45) WHO ARE YOUR CRUSHES? Casey Gerke hottie :that was high school, but he was one crush I never got around to getting:

Silly, huh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home