LIFE IN YELLOW

Friday, July 26, 2002

possible fun

Very interesting development. At least I'm not as busy with Yellow or Blue right now, but hmmmmm. Something's gotten into Red lately. I don't know what it is. He's been pretty strict in the past with his call that we don't do anything more than just cuddling when watching movies. Well, yesterday he held my hand in a public place. He hasn't done something like that since our first date back in May. Also, when I tease him about being such a work-a-holic he usually just says how he needs the money. But lately he's said things like "I'm beginning to realize that" or "I know!" And I mentioned something about him not coming over so late at nights and he said "but then I wouldn't get to spend time with you!" It doesn't bother him that much that most of the time he spends with me is while he's sleeping. But then he invited me (inviting me = a new thing... I usually invite myself to social things he's doing, it's not that I'm pushy, he just doesn't think of inviting me) anyway, he invited me to go visit his mother in a few weeks. And then last night, he suddenly up and kissed me. That hasn't happened for a long time. Usually I'm ok with kissing, and it doesn't throw me off or anything. But we used to kiss, and then he decided that we wouldn't. He said if we did more than just cuddling that we'd have to stop spending the time together that we do. But he's the one who chose to kiss me! So do I go for it and kiss him back, and enjoy myself? I'd like to say yes, but then what if he suddenly turns back and says, "ok, we can't hang out anymore if we're gonna do this." I don't wanna lose his friendship. It's not worth losing that over a kiss.... oh help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home