LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Before I begin brainstorming jobs, I have to wonder publicly.... How do people get others to read their blogs? I really want to share this. I would be so fun to hear comments and get advice from people I don't know. Do I have to get noticed by the blogger team? Do I have to pay to not have advertisements to be considered at all? Trouble is, I'm completely broke. (A typical problem being yellow as *work* is deemed as evil as the four letter word that it is.) I'm using what I've dubbed the "flirt for food" method right now just to eat. I would love to pay to support blogger, I think it's wonderful, but I also think paying my rent is an important issue right now.

Enough rant, here *just for fun* is a list of possible fun careers... a hotel critic, a profession university class auditor, swing dance instructor -high profile enough to give world-wide workshops-, travel guide book contributor, human subject for scientific experiments (non-life threatening of course), wedding planner, professional photographer -not the kind in a studio, but the kind that go out and do artistic things like for advertisements or fashion mags-, singer in a big band, music supervisor for movies. I think that's a pretty good list. Anyone offering jobs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home