LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, June 25, 2002

My first experience with the the Hartman Personality Profile is when I was in fifth grade. My entire life I've had a hobby of investigating personality tests. I have retaken this test many times throughout my life, and always with the same results. For me, it's as true as true can be. So, you ask, what about me? Why this blog?

I need somewhere that I can share my personal experiences with people. I have a lot of friends, but I have a difficult time making a real intimate connection with people. Here, I will share crazy experiences and feelings. I'll just wait and see if anyone listens... I guess it doesn't really matter if you do, but I know there are those out there who are like me. Or if you're not, you know someone who is. Maybe I can help you relate to them better.

Coming soon . . .
*Personal facts about me, outside the color code.
*An impersonal explination of the Colors, and what they mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home