LIFE IN YELLOW

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

I hate working. It's true. I'm on my second senior year of college, and my third college. Sometimes I feel like just quitting since my degree isn't really anything marketable anyway. I see so many of my graduated friends working at places like Blockbuster, that it leaves me little hope for the future career world. So why do I stay in college? Because it's just plain fun. Forget the stress and the homework, I've seen what life outside of school can be. I took a year off school before starting college, and it was the most boring year of my life. I don't want to join the rat race! Where's the fun in that? Unless someone calls me up and offers me a job that has fun as a definition....

coming soon, a brainstormed list of jobs that could be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home