LIFE IN YELLOW

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Hi ho hi ho workie workie - oh!


I began a post yesterday, but forgot to save it before I took off to the store to get ice cream with Red. This was at midnight. Have I mentioned that's around the only time I see him? Like you stereotypical red, he is a total workoholic. Four jobs! Well, two of them are pretty much the same thing (cleaning offices) but they're with two different clients. I can have four jobs, as long as it's not more that two jobs in one day, and not all day! Red gets up at 6am goes to job one, then the video store at 10, Walmart at 4-close, and then goes and cleans another office. He only takes Thursday evenings off to play, and Sunday's for church. I think he's absolutely nuts!

Technically I guess you could say I have three jobs. But I never go to one of them because the hours are optional, and I totally don't consider teaching dance a job. Sure sometimes I get a little bit of money for it, but that always either goes right back into dancing, or saves me from starving when I'm low on funds. It's a good thing I'm very frugal with money. I don't spend on many things, or spend frequently, but I do save up and blow all my money at once . . . like I did for my fabulously wonderfully cute new imac. Most of my money goes straight to bills, which seem to keep getting higher and higher. Medical bills sure are icky!

Yellow leaves to visit his girlfriend in Montana this weekend. White still hasn't told me whether or not he's gotten a job, but hasn't said he's coming to see me either. I wish he would get up here! Blue calls rarely (yeah!) and just checks in on me to see if I'm doing ok. (I've been having some medical problems lately.) Sweet caring Blue.

Well, I must force myself to go do laundry. I can't even see my bedroom floor, and I hate that! But more to reality, I'm out of underwear and socks. And I can't just go buy more 'cause I already did that this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home