LIFE IN YELLOW

Thursday, July 11, 2002

It's Too Darn Hot
"But when the thermometer goes way up ..." The song is true. It is too darn hot, and I think things have no choice but to cool down. Yellow's girlfriend is coming back on Friday, and although we had some good visit yesterday I know it will be much harder to keep this friendship happening with a girlfriend around. Also, Blue hasn't called me in a while. I'm sure it's because I haven't answered when I saw him on the caller ID (I always had someone else around then!) and I haven't called him. I'll have to make sure I flirt with him tonight. Red, on the other hand, is getting harder to send home at nights. He comes over after work, which is about midnight, and I'm getting tired of the "wake him up and send him home" battle. I think a combination of the heat and my new allergy meds, with the drowsiness side-effet, have made me be too tired to care.

Actually, the other day Red turned to me and said "I think that guy with the beard likes you." It took me a while to figure out that he was talking about Yellow. I was able to easiy pass that off by telling Red that Yellow is dating someone else. It's true, I didn't lie, but I also know that Yellow does like me. He's just smart enough to know to not get attached to me 'cause my heart belongs to White.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home